Electronics Technician Needed
This is a full-time on-site role for an Electronics Technician located in Romeoville, IL. The Electronics Technician will assemble, troubleshoot, repair, and test printed circuit boards (PCB) and electronic assemblies. They will also maintain and calibrate electronic testing equipment and communicate with engineers and supervisors to provide feedback and suggestions for process improvements.
- Associate’s degree in electronics or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Surface mount soldering skills.
- Experience in PCB and electronic assembly, repair, troubleshooting, and calibration.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to use electronic testing equipment such as oscilloscopes, multimeters and signal generators.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and database applications.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, and analytical skills.
Apply to HR@tbrelectronics.com