Our team of firmware and software developers has decades of experience bringing your hardware to life and then integrating that hardware into the outside world. Our engineers work with you to understand your requirements and deliver programs you can use with confidence. Whether it is C++, .Net, Structured Query Language (SQL) database design, Android or iOS apps, or web-based applications, our team of engineers has the skills needed to assist you.
In addition to writing firmware from scratch, our team has the unique capability to delve into someone else’s code to fix a bug or add a new feature. We have made these adjustments time and again, achieving success where other organizations have failed. By working with us, you will benefit from our:
- Efficient low-power designs
- Experience with ARM Cortex-M3 and -M0 designs
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) expertise
- Status as a microchip-authorized design partner for nearly 30 years
- Elliptical curve encryption development services
- Capabilities for Universal Serial Bus (USB), Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C), and Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) protocols
Contact TBR Electronics for Firmware & Software System Integration
Our dedicated engineers will work closely with your team to first understand your system and application requirements and then develop efficient, trusted programs for incorporation into your operations. To begin your firmware and software development project with TBR, request a quote today.